GNB Absolyte GP Sealed Battery - Low Wholesale Prices
Stryten E-Series Absolyte AGP Batteries
Full line of Absolyte® AGP E-Series battery cells, racks and components at low wholesale prices.
The Absolyte® AGP sealed battery is an industrial-grade, high-capacity, maintenance-free solution engineered for longevity and cycling.
The Absolyte® AGP E-Series battery highlights a valve-regulated lead-acid (VRLA) construction. It is designed to eliminate the need for water additions throughout the battery's lifespan. The VRLA design of the Absolyte® AGP E-Series is intrinsically more secure than traditional flooded lead-acid batteries, significantly reducing hydrogen gas emission and virtually eradicating acid misting and leakage. Research indicates that 99% or greater of the gases generated within each Absolyte® AGP E-Series battery are recombined within the cell under standard operational conditions.
Stryten Energy Absolyte Batteries come with Seismic Zone 4 Racking and protective covers, making them perfect for large-scale off-grid or solar grid-tie battery backup applications. Their protective steel tray enclosures ensure the utmost adaptability in installation. The Absolyte® AGP E-Series is certified for horizontal stacking up to eight units for 1997 UBC/2001 CBC Seismic Zone IV applications (at or below ground level), offering a high-density energy solution with a modest footprint, thereby optimizing space for other equipment. These batteries are sealed and therefore negate the need for a dedicated battery room.
We Supply the Latest Absolyte® AGP E-Series batteries.
The E-Series is the direct successor to the Absolyte II series. Absolyte® AGP E-Series batteries comply with international standards including IEC 896, BS 6290, are UL Recognized, ISO 9001:2000 certified, and are designed to meet Telcordia SR4228 and GR-63-CORE (NEBS) specifications.
Absolyte® AGP E-Series batteries are ideal for power storage systems.
- Power storage
- Uninterruptible power systems
- Switchgear and control
- Railroad signal and communication
- Alternative energy systems
DESIGNED FOR MAXIMUM RELIABILITY
- High capacity in a small footprint - Frees up valuable floor space for other equipment
- Jar to cover heat seal - Jar and cover are heat sealed and bead smoothed for a more reliable seal
- Safety vent - 3.5 - 9 psi opening pressure. Self-resealing
- Color-coded terminal polarity - Provides easy terminal identification
- Heat sealed post seal - Non-corrosive polypropylene-to-polypropylene bond is as strong as the original material
- Interface between lead post and plastic sleeve - Coated with a viscous agent which ensures a virtually leak-free bond
- Modular steel tray - Easy to install
- Container and Cover - Flame retardant UL94 V-0/28% L.O.I. polypropylene is standard; non-flame retardant is optional
- Positive plate grid alloy - Ideal for both float and cycling applications
- High separator compression - Reduces possibility of loss of capacity and degradation of the plate-to-separator contact
- Space for positive plate growth - Space is provided so growth can occur away from post and cover
- Post Access optimized - for ease of maintenance and assessment of battery health
Battery Cell Specifications
140-6300 AH @ 100 Hour Rate
- Container and Cover: Polypropylene
- Flame Retardant: UL94 V-0/28% L.O.I. is optional.
- Separators: Spun glass, microporous matrix
- Safety Vent: 3-10 psi opening pressure, self-resealing
- Terminals: Solid copper insert
- Positive Plate: Patented Lead-Calcium-Tin-Silver grid alloy.
- Negative Plate: Lead-Calcium grid alloy.
- Operating Temperature: Temperature excursions between -40°C (-40°F) to +50°C (122°F) allowed (battery performance and life will be affected).
- Cycle Life: 1200 cycles at 80% D.O.D. (Depth Of Discharge) [at 25°C (77°F)] when operated per the I&O Manual.
- Self Discharge: 0.5 to 1.0% per week maximum at 25°C (77°F).
- Charge Controller: Upper Voltage Settings at 25°C (77°F) with a maximum charge current of 5% of nominal C/100 Amp-hour rating.
- 2.28 ± 0.02 V.P.C. @ 0-2% D.O.D.
- 2.33 ± 0.02 V.P.C. @ 3-5% D.O.D.
- 2.38 ± 0.02 V.P.C. @ >5% D.O.D.
Charge currents at other temperatures? Contact our GNB Absolyte experts.
Commercial / Industrial
Power Storage Systems
Horizontal Stack Assembly w/
Relay Rack Modules
Absolyte battery power storage systems available.
Stackable Module Weights and Dimensions
E-Series Absolyte® AGP - Stryten Energy
GNB Part #
Model Type: 50G | 6-Cell 12-Volt Stackable Module Batteries
Model Type: 90G | 6-cell 12-volt Stackable Module Batteries
Model Type: 3-cell 6-volt Stackable Module Batteries
Model Type: 2-volt Cells