SES MAPPS Off-Grid Solar Panel System
|Nominal System Voltage||24 VDC|
|Solar PV Module||
2X SES 4200J 24 Vdc 200 Watts ea.
|Solar Module Certifications||UL 1703, Class 1 Division 2, Group A, B, C, D, Class C Fire Rating|
|PV Module Mount||SPM2-190 side of pole mount|
|Battery Type||2X Deka Solar 8G8D Gel Cell|
|Battery Bank Capacity||24V 265 Ahr at 100 hour discharge rate|
|Enclosure Design||NEMA 3R|
|Charge Controller||SunSaver SS-20L-24|
|Controller Certifications||ETL Listed to UL 1741 & CSA C22.2 No. 107.1-01|
|MAPPS System Weight w/ Batteries||469 lbs.|
400 Watt 24VDC 265Ahr Off-Grid Enclosure Solar SystemSKU MAPPS-380-265-24
remote off-grid solar panel systems
Pole Mounted Enclosure Solar Systems
400 Watt 24VDC 265Ahr Off-Grid Enclosure Solar System
Enclosure solar system designed for long life in harsh weather climates.
Reliable Weatherproof Off-Grid Solar System
This highly reliable, durable, and rugged 380W two-battery system is designed to require minimal maintenance with a 20 year design life (with battery replacements approximately every five to seven years). Our systems are assembled and tested following strict QA/QC procedures, and are designed to IEEE Standard 1562: Guide for Array and Battery Sizing in Stand-Alone Photovoltaic (PV) Systems.
MAPPS off-grid enclosure solar systems include components with the highest quality standards and qualify for Made in USA, Buy America and ARRA. MAPPS systems are also available with UL Listing or Class I Div 2 approval.
400W 24V Off-Grid Enclosure Solar System
The compression latch for locking includes a 5/16" and 1/4" shackle.
We can pre-wire many options.
- High efficiency crystalline silicon
- Meets JPL Block V durability criteria
- Tempered glass and aluminum frame
- Conduit ready junction box or MC 4 connectors
Gel Cell Sealed Batteries
- Sealed maintenance-free
- Excellent deep-cycling performance
- Immobilized electrolyte, non-spillable
- Transports easily and safely
- Mill finish Aluminum construction
- Powder coated enamel white option
- Filtered louvered vents
- Insulation Kit for battery optional
- Controller mounted on DIN rail with array/battery/load breakers
Balance of System Components
- Heavy duty aluminum mounting structure
- Controller with low voltage battery protection
- Optional 130 and 170 MPH available
- Color-coded, pre-cut wiring harness
- Easy-to-follow manual/system schematics
- DC to DC converters for 12, 24, 48 VDC loads
- DC to AC inverter for 120 VAC loads
- Radio shelf for additional load equipment
- Pre-wired PoE Power over Ethernet injectors